Monday, August 18, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
A little white ago Clara of the Mimi Kittini blog nominated me for the Arte y pico award.
If you read Spanish, you can read about it here. Thanks Clara and my apologies for taking this long to respond!
So, I'm going to combine both (possibly against the rules, but intended in the very best spirit). The deal is you:
- put the award logo on your blog
- link to the person you received your award from
- nominate at least 7 other blogs
- put links to those blogs on yours
- leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Here goes...I'd like to nominate:
- Nikkishell of Mixtape fame
- Tiel from TskTsk - artist/illustrator extraordinaire
- Belinda from Tuttifruiti - designer, sewer and maker of the world's most beautiful cushions
- Pip from Meet Me at Mikes - the woman with her finger on the pulse
- Jhoanna from One Red Robin - designer of the most gorgeous softies
- Di from The Cut Cloth - fabric designer with the most immaculately sewn projects
- Toni from Make It Perfect - pattern designer, seamstress and chef