The Cut Cloth


We've just started to stock fabrics from the new Western Australian label The Cut Cloth.
I just love the beautiful, muted colour palette. I keep thinking about how it would be just perfect in a beach house, or any modern Australian style home.


If you're not a sewer, but like the fabric, you can buy cushions, hats, bags, belts etc from their online store here http://www.thecutcloth.com/home.php. If you're interested in the fabrics, stay tuned as we'll have some more of the collection in the coming months.
Diana from The Cut Cloth also writes a beautiful blog with lots of lovely projects (like those pictured here) at http://thecutcloth.blogspot.com/.

Comments

flapjacs said…
It is more beautiful than words. Perfect for the modern home in a neutral palette. I'm in love.
Anonymous said…
i'm in love.what beautiful fabric..and Australian too!!!
Clara said…
Gorgeous! Please check out my blog for an award!
so lovely, and i love that they're aussie too!
Anonymous said…
I have just found your site and you really have some beautiful fabrics. I love finding new things, thankyou
I love the things that you've got at your online shop, especially the Amy Butler prints, and now this! Wow! I feel like a kid in a candy store!
Anonymous said…
It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Anonymous said…
BTW, try Wifi jammer to disable all spy transmitters in your home or office.